Located on the city fringe , less than 5 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD, with Islington train station on its doorstep and a direct train line to the city. Prospect 1838 is raising the benchmark for Adelaide’s future housing market.
Cutting edge housing designs, carefully designed, cool urban spaces and tree-lined streets dotted with colourful art and funky spaces in-between, are all part of the remarkable vision being realised at Prospect 1838. Being able to enjoy the choice, quality and diversity of home and lifestyle opportunities so close to the Adelaide city centre and the vibrant heart of Prospect Village and the cafes of North Adelaide is all on offer.
- All homes are Torrens Titled
- 3 & 4 bedroom, 2 & 3 bathroom options, plus single and double garage variations.
- Rear & front loading garages with varying floor plans.
- Settle on the land – Early 2018
- Townhouses due for completion – EARLY 2019
- Predicted price breakdown for a $455K home: land $129K-$155K, build $300K+
- Master plan community with brand new roads, landscaping and commercial outlets.
- Torrens titled
- 2pak kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Dishwasher, oven, cook top and range hood all included.
- 6 burner cook top 86mm.
- Glass splash backs.
- Free standing bathtubs and rain shower heads in bathrooms.
- Fully ducted AC heating and cooling to all bedrooms and living areas.
- NBN internet
- Risco alarm system
To view Prospect 1838 homes for sale click here
OR fill out the contact us form to arrange an appointment.