Located on the city fringe , less than 5 kilometres from the Adelaide CBD, with Islington train station on its doorstep and a direct train line to the city. Prospect 1838 is raising the benchmark for Adelaide’s future housing market.
Cutting edge housing designs, carefully designed, cool urban spaces and tree-lined streets dotted with colourful art and funky spaces in-between, are all part of the remarkable vision being realised at Prospect 1838. Being able to enjoy the choice, quality and diversity of home and lifestyle opportunities so close to the Adelaide city centre and the vibrant heart of Prospect Village and the cafes of North Adelaide is all on offer. First Home Owners Grant available to eligible buyers up to $15,000.
Over 210sqm of living, this well planned layout below consists of a rear single car garage (available in two car side by side as well), separate laundry and a bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, perfect for guests on the ground floor. The second floor has a generous open plan kitchen including island bench and living that completely opens up onto a spacious balcony for all your entertaining needs! The top floor consists of 3 bedrooms. A master bedroom with an ensuite and your main bathroom.
- All homes are Torrens Titled
- 3 & 4 bedroom, 2 & 3 bathroom options, plus single and double garage variations.
- Rear & front loading garages with varying floor plans.
- Settle on the land – mid 2018
- Townhouses due for completion – 2019
- Master plan community with brand new roads, landscaping and commercial outlets.
- Torrens titled
- 2pak kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Dishwasher, oven, cook top and range hood all included.
- 6 burner cook top 86mm.
- Glass splash backs.
- Free standing bathtubs and rain shower heads in bathrooms.
- Fully ducted AC heating and cooling to all bedrooms and living areas.
- NBN internet
- Risco alarm system
Contact us to book an appointment.
- ID: 1896
- Published: January 2, 2018
- Last Update: June 6, 2019
- Views: 939