Five inspired townhouses are ready to elevate your living in Adelaide’s North East. This development is unapologetically edgy Proske designed; dramatic oversized windows flood the spacious residences with natural light, while offering panoramic vistas.
Precinct One has spared no detail on this project, including all the luxury fittings from sleek kitchen mixers to freestanding baths. Created for the occupier, these extraordinary residences boast generous inclusions such as the 900mm black glass Cooktop, built-in entertainment units, extensive storage, study nooks and designer light fittings.
Offering three oversized bedrooms upstairs with built in robes and walk in and walk through robes. Bathrooms feature hotel style 2pac vanities or timber grain laminate, stone tops, premium tapware and free-standing bath.
Each of these exquisite townhouses has a unique floorplan, giving you the privilege of choosing which best suits your situation. Whether you seek a kitchen fit for world-class gastronomic experiences, or an outdoor space to entertain, you can heighten your lifestyle on Mills Street. Currently under construction with wall frames up already.
To secure you simply pay a deposit and then nothing further until you are ready to move in next year.
– Torrens Titled
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single garage and off street parking
– 2 living areas (Dwelling 4 only)
– Integrated cabinetry
– Additional pantry and storage areas
– Exposed aggregate driveway.
– Oversized windows.
– 2.7m ceilings upper & lower
– *2PAK bathroom vanities, or timber grain
– Soft close draws and cupboards for kitchen joinery
– Stone countertops for kitchens and bathrooms
– White glass kitchen splashback
– Fornelli Appliances: 900 gas cooktop with 600mm oven and dishwasher
– LED downlights and LED oyster lights in ALL bedrooms
– TV Aerial, Foxtel ready
– Fully insulated including internal walls & garage
– Actron ducted R/C A/C with LCD zone control
– Laminate floorboards and premium carpet
– Designer sanitaryware, and tapware has warranty up to 10yrs!
– Fully landscaped/fully automatic irrigation
– Separate laundry
– Expected completion May 2020
– D1 $509,000
– D2 $499,000
– D3 $499,000
– D4 $525,000
– D5 SOLD
Nearby find amenities: East Marden Primary School, leafy Felixstow Reserve, the ARC Campbelltown fitness facilities, Lochiel Park and golf course, as well as the various conveniences of Lower North East Road.
- ID: 3270
- Published: November 10, 2019
- Last Update: November 14, 2019
- Views: 238