Five inspired townhouses are ready to elevate your living in Adelaide’s North East. This development is unapologetically edgy; dramatic oversized windows flood the spacious residences with natural light, while offering panoramic vistas.
Precinct One has spared no detail on this project, including all the luxury fittings from sleek kitchen mixers to chrome heated towel bars. Created for the occupier, these extraordinary residences boast generous inclusions such as the 900mm Gas Cooktop, built-in entertainment units, extensive storage, study nooks and designer light fittings.
Offering three oversized bedrooms upstairs with built in robes and walk in and walk through robes. The master retreat with stunning ensuite includes the Precinct One feature pendant light. Bathrooms feature hotel style 2pac vanities, stone tops, premium tapware, free-standing bath and heated towel rack.
Each of these exquisite townhouses has a unique floorplan, giving you the privilege of choosing which best suits your situation. Whether you seek a kitchen fit for world-class gastronomic experiences, or an outdoor space to entertain, you can heighten your lifestyle on Mills Street.
- Torrens Titled
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single garage and off street parking
- 2 living areas (Dwelling 4 only)
- Integrated cabinetry
- Additional pantry and storage areas
- Feature pendants
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Oversized windows.
- 2.7m ceilings upper & lower
- *2PAK bathroom vanities, or timber grain
- Soft close draws and cupboards for kitchen joinery
- Stone countertops for kitchens and bathrooms
- White glass kitchen splashback
- Midea Appliances: 900 gas cooktop with 600mm oven and dishwasher
- LED downlights, and LED oyster lights in ALL bedrooms
- TV Aerial, Foxtel ready
- Fully insulated including internal walls & garage
- Actron ducted R/C A/C with LCD zone control
- 8mm Laminate floorboards and premium carpet
- Designer sanitaryware, and tapware has warranty up to 10yrs!
- Fully landscaped/fully automatic irrigation
- Separate laundry
- Expected completion September 2020
Nearby find amenities: East Marden Primary School, leafy Felixstow Reserve, the ARC Campbelltown fitness facilities, Lochiel Park and golf course, as well as the various conveniences of Lower North East Road.
- ID: 3270
- Published: June 25, 2019
- Last Update: July 24, 2019
- Views: 137