Angus Estate is located within short walking distance of the future Neighbourhood Centre and Community Space. Future development opportunities at Angus Estate are uniquely positioned to leverage off this major investment into the community.
Introducing a new, master-planned community with a large peaceful reserve surrounded
by trees. Angus Estate is the perfect place to call home.
There’s nothing like creating a fresh, clean start for your family in a home you design.
Angus Estate features generously sized lots ideal for growing families and big entertaining, as well as slender lots best for low maintenance terrace homes.
With such a diverse range of lot sizes, Angus Estate provides something for everyone.
The spacious Angus Estate reserve is
professionally landscaped to compliment the nourishing master-planned community.
Large shady trees to read under, walking trails spotted with benches to sit and relax, and picnic tables by the barbeque to enjoy a family lunch is just some of what makes the Angus Estate reserve unique.
The perfect place to play a game with your kids, walk your dog, and enjoy your morning jog, Angus Estate provides everything you need to create a clean and fresh life for your family.
This custom full turn-key property put together by one of Adelaide’s finest builders, Felmeri Homes, features perfectly positioned three bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying direct access to its own private ensuite. Designed with lifestyle in mind and maximising family open plan living this property boasts a traditional backyard for that game of cricket or family entertaining.
Become a part of the Angus Estate community:
– Internal Nature Play Reserve
– Just 9km from both the CBD & Semaphore Beach
– 500m from Saint Patrick’s Primary School
– Woodville High School Zoned
– Easily Accessible Public Transport
– Close to Parks Community, Medical and Shopping Precinct
– Regency Park Golf Course Just Minutes Away
– Early Learning Centre Only 1km Away
– Over 100 Local Restaurants, Cafes & Shops Under 3km
– 19+ Surrounding Playgrounds & Parks
Angus Estate’s future is bright with great projected growth and the Parks Development that includes a new medical centre, community space and upcoming shopping precinct just a short stroll away.
- ID: 2163
- Published: September 6, 2017
- Last Update: October 9, 2017
- Views: 841