SELECT FROM WATERFRONT AND PARKSIDE LOCATIONS
3 bedrooms Parkside from $439,000
3 bedrooms Waterfront from $475,000
ST CLAIR LIVING
The first release offers Torrens titled townhouses in multiple premium locations in St Clair. Offering architectural designs teamed with stunning interiors and St Clair’s remarkable amenity.
Each location has homes designed specifically to maximise their outlook. Diverse options of floorplans offer something for every buyer. These homes take advantage of space, with each home featuring natural textures, floor to ceiling windows and sophisticated styling.
TOWNHOUSES & LOCATION FEATURES
- 8kms West of Adelaide CBD & 5kms to the beach 22 hectares of parklands and waterways with 10 reserves
- Walking trails, bike paths around the kilometres of waterways and lagoons.
- Neighbourhood amenity includes Coles, specialty shops, medical centre and childcare.
- 500m from the train station 10 minutes into the CBD, accessing Adelaide’s best cafés, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
- Adjacent to the new $24m St Clair Rec centre
- Storm water recycling for irrigation
- High speed internet connection
- Architecturally designed by award winning Dash Architects
- 3 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms variable floor plan options
- Single and double car garaging – optional additional off-street parking
- Neutral interior palette is complemented
by abundant natural light
- Natural textures such as timber and granite
are utilized to provide warmth
- Baths included in all designs
- Bosch appliances and stone bench tops
- Turn key contracts with all specifications included
- Torrens titled house and land packages
- Settle on the land and save up to $12,000 in Stamp Duty
- First Home Owners save an additional $15k
- First Home Owner Finance Package Available*
- FHO with $27,600 deposit make no additional payments until the house is ready and they move in
Organise an onsite inspection or to view selections in the office by appointment
9 Dequetteville Terrace, Kent Town
Contact Steve 0409 093842
RLA 277701 Realis Property
- ID: 2899
- Published: December 7, 2018
- Last Update: January 16, 2019
- Views: 503